Roasted Potato is the easiest and the most delicious way to eat crisp potato bites flavored with lots of garlic and herbs. These grilled potato bites require a marination time of 30 minutes, which is totally worth it. And they are 100% gluten-free, making them an absolute vegetarian delight.
We usually relish these garlic and herb roasted potatoes with a slice of focaccia bread smeared with soft butter and a glass of wine. If time permits a quick pasta salad on the side makes the meal picture perfect.
No backyard BBQ parties or potluck get-togethers are complete without grilled potatoes. By the time guest makes themselves comfortable with a drink or two, baked potato bites start grilling in the oven filling up the kitchen with the aroma of garlic.
A tempting sweet smell engulfs the kitchen air. Making the diners excited about the roasting potatoes in the oven.
The fresh herbs and garlic is a match made in heaven. Both complement each other perfectly in the starchy, crisp goodness called roasted potatoes.
The marinating helps the flavor of herbs and garlic penetrate within the skin of potato and end result is flavorsome roasted potatoes.
Watch Garlic Roasted Potato Video:
More Potato Recipes For You:
If you try this recipe and love it, please leave a comment and a rating. This helps us grow and reach many other food lovers like you, who are looking for a perfect tried and tested recipe.
Garlic Roasted Potato Recipe
- To prepare the garlic and Herb Roasted Potato, wash the potato in water to get rid of dirt. Wipe them with a kitchen towel. If your prefer, peel the skin. I have used baby potato but you can use regular potato as well for the recipe. Cut the regular size potato into equal size wedges.
- Now arrange the potato in a microwave safe plate and cook in the microwave for 5 – 10 minutes. This helps potato to absorb the flavor of herbs and potato nicely.
- Transfer potato in a large mixing bowl (buy it here) and add olive oil, herbs, salt, black pepper and cloves of garlic. Toss the potato in the seasoning mix to evenly coat each piece with the herbs and spices.
- Let the potato sit in the seasoning mix for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Roast the potato in the oven till cooked through and the outer layer turns crisp. This usually takes 50 – 60 minutes, after interval of 30 minutes turn the tray for even roasting of the potatoes.
- Serve Garlic and Herb Roasted Potato immediately after roasting with some cheese grated on top.