I love fresh fruits salad, that sweetness and citrusy juices of fruits give the salad a refreshing punch. Pear, Pineapple, Apple, Globe Grapes, and Mango are few of our favorite fruits that always make a delicious salad. Grilled Pineapple Salad has a tropical feel and flavor to it. The smokiness of charred pineapple is combined with the heat of bell pepper and creaminess of feta cheese dressing to create a summer-perfect salad.
Learn how to make Grilled Pineapple Salad in few simple steps:
If you try this recipe and love it, please leave a comment and a rating. This helps us grow and reach many other food lovers like you, who are looking for a perfect tried and tested recipe.
Grilled Pineapple Salad
- 1 medium-size pineapple cut into round slices
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 Cup lettuce roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp pomegranate pearls
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
Ingredients for the dressing
- 2 tbsp feta cheese
- 1 tsp fresh cream
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp chopped coriander
- 1/4 tsp za'tar spice mix optional
- With a sharp knife, cut off the crown and the base of pineapple.
- Remove the skin and cut round slices of pineapple into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices.
- Grill the pineapple slices on a greased grill pan over medium heat, turning once.
- Place the diced pepper in the same pan for grilling.
- Grill pineapple and pepper till charred marks appear on them. Turn off the heat and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing. Combine all the ingredients for dressing in a bowl and whisk using a fork. Taste and adjust the seasoning accordingly.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves in a salad bowl ( buy it here ). Add the grilled pineapple and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad. Toss the the salad gently in the dressing.
- Drizzle honey, olive oil and lemon juice over the salad.
- Sprinkle pomegranate pearls and serve the grilled pineapple salad.