Farm Fresh Pasta Salad Recipe is a twist to ordinary pasta with the flavorsome salad seasoning by On1y. As the name suggests Farm Fresh Pasta Salad is loaded with fresh bursting flavors. The variety of greens and herbs added in this salad make it a good choice for a light summer lunch. The homemade lemon vinaigrette dressing for the salad gives the desired citrus note to the salad. Pack it in the office lunch box or enjoy it before dinner, Farm Fresh Pasta Salad is refreshing in taste either ways.
Sometimes even your lunch box also needs a change from the regular everyday meal. And in such case, recipes like Pasta Salad are a pleasant change to break the monotony of same old lunch box menu. At home, salads are served as a hearty meal. I can’t imagine eating anything else – it’s got to be light, fresh and tasty on these hot summer days. Few simple ingredients like cherry tomato and cucumber dressed with a citrusy dressing along with a smattering of On1y’s plethora of herbs and spice seasoning is surely a delectable combination.
Up your food game by making boring exciting and twisting the ordinary. And that can be done with the magic of On1y Herb’s & Spice Seasoning. A dash of On1y Salad Seasoning here and a sprinkle of Roasted Garlic & Pink Salt there can really transform the regular salad or meal into a gourmet fare. And what makes On1y products distinguished is their supreme quality. Each herb and seasoning mix is the perfect combination of best-sourced ingredients, right from their origin. Capturing the essence of herbs and spice in grinder bottles, sprinkler tins, and jars, On1y is an honest attempt to bring the luxury of fresh ground spice to every Indian household.
The On1y products twist the ordinary food with a zesty mix of salt, pepper, and other specially curated ingredients. The spices packed inside the appealing grinding jars not only spice up the food but also brighten up your mundane kitchen shelf. On1y handy spice grinders are surely a spirited style accessory for your kitchen.
Learn how to make Farm Fresh Pasta Salad in few simple steps using On1y Spices:
- 2 Cups boiled pasta any pasta of your choice
- 1 large english cucumber diced
- 6 - 8 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- a few sprigs of basil leaves roughly torn
- a few sprigs of purple basil torn
- On1y Pink Salt to taste
- On1y black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp sugar or to taste
- 2 - 3 sprigs of fresh parsley finely chopped
- 2 garlic pods minced
- On1y Salad dressing to taste
- To make Farm Fresh Pasta Salad, we will first make the vinaigrette dressing.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lime zest, juice, and sugar in a small bowl. Add parsley and minced garlic, whisk and set aside.
- Add all the salad ingredients in a large salad mixing bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss the salad in the dressing. Taste and adjust the seasoning to suit your taste.
- Season with On1y Salad Dressing.
- Serve the Farm Fresh Vegetarian Pasta Salad immediately or pack for the office lunchbox.