This 20 Minute Stir Fry Maggi is a quick and tasty stir fry, made with my favorite Maggi Noodles. All it requires is a load of veggies, chicken, and instant noodles. And the deal is if you cook it for more than 20 minutes than it is overcooked. If you are looking for an instant dinner for a busy weeknight then this Maggi noodles stir fry is the answer.
Maggi is one of the most popular instant noodles in the Indian sub-continent. It is an all-time favorite of food lovers.
How can you transform the pack of instant noodles into a complete meal?
Combine your favorite veggies such as broccoli, bell peppers, greens, a carrot then select the right kind of meat, chicken, or seafood to cook with the veggies, and at last pick your popular sauces to flavor the dish.
With noodles taking exactly 2 minutes to get boiled this stir fry is on the table in less than 20 minutes. Why only 2 minutes?
Because a Maggi Noodle goes through a rigorous 5 step cooking process before packaging. They are steamed, then baked, and at last quickly fried to make them safe for packaging and storing.
This long process also ensures that when the noodles reach your kitchen they get cooked in 2 minutes precisely. Saving you a lot of time near the gas stove!
So next time you’re wondering what to make for dinner try this 20 Minute Chicken Maggi Stir Fry.
More Chicken Recipes For You:
If you try this recipe and love it, please leave a Star Rating. This helps us grow and reach many other food lovers like you, who are looking for a perfect tried and tested recipe.
20 Minute Chicken Maggi Stir Fry
- 4 Packet Maggi Noodles
- 1 Cup boneless chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 Cup sliced onion
- 1 Cup broccoli florets
- 1 Cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil or cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped spring onion greens
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 teaspoon roasted peanuts
- Cook Maggi Noodles according to package directions without the tastemaker. Once boiled, drain the water, rinse with cold water, and set aside in a colander.
- Combine Maggi tastemaker, soy sauce, sriracha sauce, vinegar, and mix nicely. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok or frying pan. Add garlic and chili flakes. Stir-fry for 10 – 15 seconds.
- Next, add the onion and stir fry for next few 10 – 20 seconds to soften the onion.
- Add the chicken pieces and stir fry till they turn pale white in color.
- Add the sauce mixture, salt, and cook the chicken for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and bell pepper. Stir fry for less than a minute.
- Now, add the boiled Maggi noodles and mix nicely with the vegetables and sauce. Turn off the heat.
- Serve Chicken Maggi Noodles garnished with roasted peanuts, spring onion, and lemon juice.
- I have used Maggi Chicken Flavor for the recipe but you can use any other flavor variant as well.
- Do not boil the noodles for too long else they will turn sticky and mushy.
- You can add any vegetables of your choice in this noodles stir fry.
- Make sure chicken pieces are of equal size and not too big.