Date Coffee milkshake is a delicious, fulfilling, sugar-free smoothie made with dates, coffee, and milk. It has become one of our favorite breakfast drinks for two reasons – it is naturally sweetened with the date and it has coffee. This milkshake needs only 20 minutes and 5 ingredients to get ready.
I love milkshakes that taste like cold coffee. And the cold coffee that is actually a milkshake. So cool isn’t it? Perfect for giving you a boost to make the most of a gloriously warm and sunny day ahead.
Date Coffee Milkshake is a delicious, sweet, healthy, refreshing, energy-booster that happens to be naturally gluten-free. And one more reason for you to try this recipe – it takes less than 20 minutes to make this milkshake. Also, it requires only 5 ingredients to make this milkshake.
To soften the dates – soak them overnight in the milk. Roughly chop the dates previous night, soak them in milk, and keep in the fridge. This way you get a super creamy, frothy, and tasty smoothie. And it even takes lesser time to blend.
Technically, that is the only preparation step that needs to be done to make this date milkshake. It’s super simple, super delicious, and overflowing with feel-good ingredients to get your day off to a good start.
More Summer Drink Recipes For You:
If you try this recipe and love it, please leave a comment and a rating. This helps us grow and reach many other food lovers like you, who are looking for a perfect tried and tested recipe.
Banana Date Milkshake Recipe
- 1 Cup dates, pitted
- 2 Cup chilled milk
- 1 Cup ripe and sweet banana
- 2 dried figs
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Remove the seeds of dates. Chop them roughly. Soak dates in one cup of milk. Keep in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, combined soaked dates, milk, cardamom powder, ice cubes, and coffee powder in a blender. Blend until smooth. Taste and add sugar accordingly.
- Pour the milkshake into the serving glasses. Garnish with the chopped pistachio.
- Serve Date Coffee Milkshake chilled.
- To make vegan date milkshake, use soy milk or almond milk.
- Adding cinnamon powder is optional.
- For flavor, you can add a teaspoon or so of instant coffee powder as well.