Oreo Frappe is a chocolatey cold coffee packed with the goodness and crunchiness of Oreo cookies. If you are a serious Oreo lover, this frappuccino recipe is worth bookmarking!
What is Oreo Frappe?
The Oreo frappe is the newest obsession of cold coffee lovers from all over the World.
Oreo Frappuccino is a cold coffee loaded with chunks of Oreo Cookies, ice cream, milk, coffee, and chocolate syrup.
For those like me who love Oreo cookies, this cold coffee recipe is the best way to enjoy both the cookies and the coffee.
My Tried & True Tips
- Before making the frappe, keep the milk in the freezer for 10 – 15 minutes. It has to be semi-frozen.
- Try to use full-fat (full cream) milk for making the frappuccino. It gives a thick and luscious texture to the drink.
- Do not blend the frappe to a smooth consistency. A little bit of chunky texture is delightful in this Oreo frappuccino.
- A good quality cold brew or a strong instant coffee powder is perfect for making an Oreo frappe.
- Avoid using too much vanilla ice cream else it will dominate the flavour of the coffee and the cookies.
- The amount of sugar to be added to the recipe is not defined. It depends on personal taste preference, or you can skip it.
- As I mentioned earlier, the rockstar ingredient in this frappe is the cookies. So be generous with the number of cookies. Because that only adds the crunchy, thick, and addictive texture of the best Oreo Frappe.
How To Make
To make this super quick Oreo frappe, add all of your ingredients together in a blender. And whiz! You have the most delicious, cafe coffee day-style Oreo frappe in under 15 minutes on your table.
This crunchy Oreo frappe recipe is worth bookmarking for its minimalistic approach. And oh my goodness, I love it. It has summer written all over it.
Watch Oreo Frappe Video
If you try this recipe and love it, please leave a comment and a rating. This helps us grow and reach other food lovers like you.
Oreo Frappe Recipe
- 500 ml milk, chilled or semi-frozen
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 4 oreo cookies
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoon chocolate syrup
Ingredients for garnishing
- 1 scoop vanilla ice-cream
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- crushed oreo cookies
- Fill the jar of the blender with milk, coffee, ice cream, cookies, and chocolate syrup. Blend the frappe till well combined. Do not blend the frappe for too long as it has to have a crunchy texture.
- Pour the frappe into serving glasses.
- Garnish with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream, drizzle chocolate syrup, and finish with crushed cookie chunks.
- Serve Oreo Frappe chilled.
- Try to use chilled or semi-frozen milk for making this frappe.
- If milk is not chilled, add 2 – 3 ice-cubes while blending the frappe.
- Adjust the quantity of instant coffee powder according to the taste of the coffee or how strong/light you want to make the frappe.
- If you are not too keen, skip adding vanilla ice cream in the frappe. Add a scoop on top before serving.
- If you want to make it for kids, skip coffee and you will end up with oreo milkshake.