Those tiny saplings blooming from the seeds and cute little bugs are back in the garden…. yes it is thespring time, North has finally bid goodbye to super chilling winter of this year and South has already welcomed the scorching sun and here in Bangalore this is the summer time and we are waiting eagerly for the local shower to make the weather pleasant again. I love the summer afternoon quietness, it is so dull yet so inspiring and fills me with so many beautiful thoughts, it seems it has become my favorite hour of the day and I love to spend time on my workstation especially during this hour of the day away from disturbing doorbells and buzzing ringtones, totally absorbed in my own creative world.
- 3 tsp good quality tea leaves
- 3 Cups of water
- 2 Cup sweetened orange juice
- Mint leaves to garnish
- Sweet Lime slices to garnish
- Place the tea leaves in a large bowl. Heat water in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Pour the hot water over the tea leaves and cover it with a lid and set aside for 5 minutes. Strain the tea in a jar, keeping the liquid and discarding the leaves.
- Stir in the orange juice and sugar syrup if required. Stir. Let sit in the fridge until served.
- Serve Orange Iced Tea chilled garnished with a lemon slice and a sprig of mint.