If you try this recipe and love it, please leave a comment and a rating. This helps us grow and reach many other food lovers like you, who are looking for a perfect tried and tested recipe.
Chai Ka Masala Recipe
- 2 Tbsp ginger powder
- 2 Tbsp green cardamom
- 1 Tsp nutmeg grated
- 1 tsp cloves
- 1 1/2 Tsp black peppercorns
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- In a dry grinder powder cardamom, cloves and peppercorns. While grinding if few green shreds of cardamom remain intact, it is absolutely fine.
- Mix in all the ingredients until combined well.
- Store in clean and dry container at room temperature.
- Feel free to experiment with the proportions depending on the flavors you like most.