For more such fun recipes in your life, follow along on Facebook, Instagram, or subscribe to our Youtube Channel.
If you try this recipe and love it, please leave a comment and a rating. This helps us grow and reach many other food lovers like you, who are looking for a perfect tried and tested recipe.
Not only these baked doughnuts look extremely tempting but taste like heaven too. Learn how to make best doughnuts at home in few simple steps
- 1 1/2 Cups all purpose flour maida
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 Cup granulated white sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 Cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 Cup milk at room temperature
- 1/4 Cup Nutella
- 4 tablespoon cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven at 180 degree C. Grease donut tray with butter.
- Sift together flour, salt, and baking powder in a bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk together butter and sugar using hand blender until light and fluffy. This might take 5 minutes depending upon the speed of the blender.
- Add one egg at a time and whisk the batter for 2 minutes each time.
- Now add the vanilla and combine the batter using spatula.
- Add the flour mixture in small batches and mix gently using a spatula.
- Once the batter is nicely combined stop mixing.
- Fill the greased doughnut tray with the batter. Fill each cavity upto 2/3.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until doughnuts are nicely baked. Allow them to cool.
- Heat cream in a pan and add one tablespoon of butter. Mix nicely.
- Pour this warm liquid over the Nutella and whisk to form a smooth glaze.
- Dip each doughnut in the Nutella Glaze and serve.