Rum Bundt Cake Recipe is a Christmas inspired cake with a twist of mulled rum. The Rum Bundt Cake Recipe has no butter, no alcohol soaked nuts instead plenty of mulled rum. So in case you have forgotten to soak dry fruits this year for Christmas Cake then Rum Bundt Cake Recipe could be your last minute savior. Alcohol Mulling is a process to infuse alcohol with subtle flavors over a period of time. This year while soaking dry fruits for the Christmas Cake I thought why not experiment with the rum as well. Took out a large decanter, poured good old rum in it along with some whole spices, stirred and sealed. By the end of the week, when I opened the lid of the decanter, it smelled divine. Unintentionally, while preparing the batter for the bundt cake, some candied fruits made their way into the batter. And they sank at the bottom of the cake in the process of baking cake which turned out a blessing in disguise. When I turned the cake upside down colorful candied fruits were studded on top of the cake like crowning jewels.
This year we have made an exception, along with the Christmas bake recipe we are sharing with 5 easy tips to get your home ready for the festive celebration. The blog readers often approach us with the request to share some party planning tips along with good food ideas. Here are a few tips to plan a memorable Christmas get-together without breaking a sweat. Be it just a family get-together, a sit-down dinner or a cocktail party – make sure it’s impressive.
1) Choose a Color Theme: It’s time to brighten up you party with some winter colors. Share the color theme with your guests as well. Think the Christmas way, with rich, elegant fabrics of velvet and wool to dress up the sitting area. Wrap your gifts in bright colored sheets to say it loud – Merry Christmas.
2) Let there be Light: No Christmas party is complete without lights. While Christmas and candles go well together, with kids, one has to be careful. Use some flameless, battery operated flicker candles. They are safe and also lasts more than a couple of seasons. And if you are in a budget crunch, put the old wine bottles to use with fairy lights tucked inside for the quirky party decor.
3) Dine – in Style: Plan an easy, appetizing and appealing menu for the Christmas party. Don’t forget to include the splash of colors in your food as well. We bet it would definitely enhance the grace of your party on the dinner table. Try include dishes which can be made well in advance and are not much complicated.
4) Give Your Party a Personal Touch: Put in a selection of different colored and sized baubles in a clear vase to make a quirky centerpiece. Handmade placards cut into shapes of Christmas trees or a sprig of holly will only make your guests feel extra special. From hand written invite notes to homemade edible gifts, it all add an emotional personal touch to the party.
5) 5) #SayNoToFoodPoisoning with Godrej Lal Hit to Kill Cockroaches: Along with the lighting, decor, and good food, there is one more thing you need to take care of – safety of your guests and family. The cockroaches crawl into your kitchen from drainage pipes and hide in various corners of the kitchen. They contaminate food behind your back and spread food poisoning. So don’t let cockroaches disrupt your festivities. Get rid of them with Lal HIT and its unique ‘deep reach nozzle’. The only solution for a disease-free Christmas. This festive season #SayNoToFoodPoisoning with Lal Hit.
Learn how to bake Rum Bundt Cake in few simple steps:
apteka mujchine for man ukonkemerovo woditely driver.