If you try this recipe and love it, please leave a comment and a rating. This helps us grow and reach many other food lovers like you, who are looking for a perfect tried and tested recipe.
Fudgy Cocoa Brownie Recipe
- ½ Cup all - purpose flour
- ½ Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ Cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 Cup granulated white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- a pinch of salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon chocolate essence
- To prepare the brownie, preheat oven at 180-degree centigrade. Grease a 9-inch square baking dish ( buy it here ) with a little butter.
- Sift flour, baking powder, cocoa powder together in a bowl. Add coffee powder, combine and set aside.
- In another bowl cream together butter and sugar using electric hand blender at medium speed. Once the mixture turns fluffy and creamy in texture add one egg at a time and whisk for 2 - 3 minutes.
- At last add chocolate essence and whisk the liquid mixture for few seconds.
- Now combine liquid ingredients with the sifted flour mixture. Make sure no lumps or streaks remain in the batter.
- Pour the batter in the greased baking dish.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 20 - 25 minutes. Once baked transfer to a wire rack to cool down for sometime.
- Cut the Cocoa Brownie into squares. Serve Cocos Brownie warm with vanilla ice cream.