Easy Eggless Banana Cake Video Recipe:
Eggless Banana Loaf Cake is a delicious, quick to bake, tea-time treat recipe. Learn how to make a banana cake at home in few simple steps.
- 1/2 Cup all-purpose flour maida
- 1/2 Cup whole wheat flour atta
- 3/4 Cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1/4 Cup dark chocolate chips
- 3 overripe banana mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 Cup yogurt curd
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- Pre-heat oven at 180° C and prepare your loaf pan by greasing it a teaspoon of butter and line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, sift together both the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add sugar, chocolate chips, mix nicely and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl ( buy it here ), mash the bananas nicely until no lumps remain.
- Combine oil, yogurt and vanilla extract with the mashed bananas.
- Whisk until just mixed to a smooth and creamy consistency, approximately for 5 minutes. You can also use a hand blender to ease the process of mixing.
- Add the flour mixture in batches into the liquid ingredients, gently folding the batter with a spatula, till all the flour is incorporated into the cake batter and no streaks of flour remain.
- Pour the cake batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the cake is golden brown, well risen and a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Then transfer to a wire rack.
- Once it cools down a bit, slice and serve.
Recommended Equipment: Mixing Bowl Set ( buy it here )