Looking for your favorite paneer recipe? Then you must have a look at these best paneer recipes from our blog. These paneer recipes are our all-time favorite and needless to say so deliciously good. Over the period of time, these paneer recipes have made their place in my various party menus. From snacks, main-course, side-dishes to desserts, you can have paneer for each course of the meal and I am sure your guests are going to love it in every taste and texture.
Here are 10 Best Paneer Recipes that are so deliciously good and far from boring. Most of them are naturally gluten-free too. Isn’t that fantastic?
1) Corn and Paneer Tikki: Bored of regular Aloo Tikki? Then you must try this Corn and Paneer Tikki Recipe. One, it is super delicious. Second, it is 100% vegetarian and gluten-free. Third, it has a fuss-free preparation method. Corn and Paneer Tikki adds a great variety to your snacks table. Serve it with green chutney, a chilled yogurt dip, and nothing else is required. Click here to get the recipe
2) Chilli Paneer: This Chilli Paneer recipe is quick and easy to make, and perfect for parties and quick weeknight dinners! Serve it with fried rice and you will have a delicious Indo- Chinese flavor inspired meal in few minutes. We, at India, love paneer and anything loaded with Indo-Chinese flavors. Chilli Paneer is the perfect combination of these two crowd charming favorites. Click here to get the recipe
3) Spring Onion and Paneer Paratha: These Spring Onion and Paneer Paratha are easy to make and so much promising on taste and texture. And probably this paratha recipe is the best way to use leftover paneer in a delicious manner. Click here to get the recipe
4) Kadhai Paneer: Kadhai Paneer is favorite with most people eating out at any Punjabi restaurant in North India. The name Kadhai Paneer comes from the commonly used cooking utensil in India – Kadhai. Serve Kadhai Paneer with piping hot Naan smeared with ghee and lot of pickled onion for a perfect Punjabi meal. Click here to get the recipe
5) Punjabi Matar Paneer: Matar Paneer is the ultimate comfort food. It is one of those Indian curries that can be devoured during any time of the year. And for the nation that is obsessed with local cottage cheese aka paneer, matar paneer is one of the most loved curries. This Matar Paneer Recipe is definitely worth bookmarking as it is super quick to prepare. Why? Because it’s done in the pressure cooker. Click here to get the recipe
6) Paneer Pasanda: Paneer Pasanda Recipe as the name suggests is a delicious Paneer delicacy adored by everyone who tastes it. The different pastes that are used to make the Paneer Pasanda gravy add their own distinct flavors which combine together to create a finger licking good curry. Click here to get the recipe
7) Paneer Kalimirch: Paneer Kalimirch Recipe is a great change from heavily spiced Paneer gravies with loads of onion, tomato and garlic, here aromatic spices add their own distinct flavors which combine with milk to form a flavor like none other, using ghee in the dish instead of oil can further enhance the flavor though making it a little high in calories. Click here to get the recipe
8) Achari Paneer Tawa Pulao: Next time if you have marinated paneer tikka elements sitting in the fridge, no need to worry about the usage. Simple make Achaari Paneer Pulao out of it. And the best part about this recipe is – you can use leftover boiled rice as well for this recipe. Isn’t that cool! Click here to get the recipe
9) Paneer Gulab Jamun: Have you ever tried Paneer Gulab Jamun? If not, then this could be your dessert for the festive season. These paneer gulab jamuns have a perfect mouth-melting texture and they are the best way to celebrate our favorite ingredient – paneer (cottage cheese). This paneer gulab jamun is 100% gluten-free too. Click here to get the recipe
10) Paneer Kheer: Paneer Kheer is a delicious Indian sweet dish prepared with paneer (cottage cheese) and milk. It is a 100% gluten-free Indian pudding. You will be surprised to know that only 5 – ingredients are required to make this paneer kheer. Since I landed on this recipe, it is a regular affair for any auspicious occasions or the family dinner parties. And everybody absolutely loves it to the core. Click here to get the recipe