For more such fun recipes in your life, follow along on Facebook, Instagram, or subscribe to our Youtube Channel.
Double ka Meetha is a delicious Mughlai dessert. Find easy and delicious recipe of Mughlai dessert Double Ka Meetha aka bread pudding
- 6-8 slices of sandwich bread white/brown
- 1/4 Cup Whyte Farms Ghee
- 1 litre Whyte Frams Milk
- A pinch of saffron
- 1/4 tbsp rose water
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1/3 Cup granulated white sugar or to taste
- 2 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoon sliced unsalted pistachio
- 2 tablespoon golden raisins
- Cut each bread slice diagonally into two equal size triangles.
- Heat ghee in a frying pan.
- Fry sliced nuts and raisins for few seconds and then transfer to a bowl.
- In the same ghee, fry the bread slices till they turn golden and crispy from both the sides.
- Transfer the fried bread slices to a plate. Set aside till required.
- Soak saffron strands in 2 tbsp milk and rose water. Stir nicely and set aside.
- Heat milk in a heavy bottom pan. Add cardamom powder and stir to combine.
- Allow the milk to simmer over low heat till reduces almost half the original amount. Keep stirring at regular intervals while the milk is simmering.
- Now add the soaked saffron, sugar and rose water in the milk. Stir to mix nicely.
- Simmer the milk for 5 more minutes and then turn off the heat.","Brush a baking tray with a teaspoon of ghee.
- Preheat the oven at 180-degree celsius.
- Arrange the bread slices in the tray.
- Pour the milk over the bread slices. Sprinkle roasted nuts.","Cover the baking tray with an aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or till the liquids almost dry up.","Serve Double Ka Meetha warm.
Double Ka Meetha taste best when it is served warm straight out of the oven.