Cheese Rava Cutlet
Cheese Rava Cutlet is truly a delicious tea-time snack. Find how to make perfect cheese rava cutlet recipe in a few simple steps.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Resting Time1 hr
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 10 cutlet
- 1 1/2 Cup Mother Dairy Milk
- 1 Cup Rava/Sooji (Semolina)
- 2 Mother Dairy Cheese Cubes
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning Mix
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 medium-size onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon Mother Dairy Butter
Boil milk in a pan. Add cheese cubes, chopped onion, Italian seasoning and stir to combine.
Once the cheese is melted, slowly add the semolina. Continuously stir the mixture. Turn off the heat.
Now add the salt, pepper, and coriander. Continuously stir the mixture until it reaches a thick spreading consistency. Set aside.
Grease a square tray with butter.
Spread the semolina mixture on the tray. Keep the thickness of half inch. Gently press it with the spatula.
Set it aside for one hour or till it is set. You can also keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Cut the cutlets into the desired shapes using a knife or a cookie cutter.
You can serve them as it is or pan fry for a crispy texture. You can store these cutlets in the fridge for a week. Reheat or pan fry whenever required.
To pan fry the rava cutlets, heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan.
Fry the cutlets till they turn crisp from both the sides.
Serve Cheese Rava Cutlets warm with your favorite chutney or ketchup.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
- Without pan-frying these cutlets can be stored in the fridge for 3 - 4 days. Whenever required bring then out and pan-fry.
- Allow the cheese to melt nicely in the milk before adding semolina.
- Never add salt while boiling the milk or before adding semolina. The milk will curdle.