Tropical Mango Shake Recipe
This is a tropical-style mango shake recipe with the flavor of coconut. Learn how to make mango milkshake in a few simple steps.
- 1 Cup sweet mango pulp
- 2 ¼ Cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon coconut sugar or white sugar
- ¼ Cup frozen mango pulp (3 - 4 ice cubes)
Ingredients For Garnish:
- ½ Cup vegan cream or ice cream
- ½ teaspoon desiccated coconut
- ½ teaspoon almond flakes
- 1 teaspoon mango puree
Combine all the ingredients in a smoothie blender.
Blend to a milkshake to a smooth consistency.
Garnish with vegan cream, dessicated coconut, almond flakes, and mango puree.
Serve Tropical Mango Shake immediately.
- You can make this mango shake with any type of vegan or dairy milk.
- Adding frozen mango pulp makes mango shake tastier and gives it a slush-like consistency. You can use plain ice cubes as well.
- Garnishing milkshake is totally optional. It does not change the taste of the milkshake.
- Store the leftover milkshake in a mason jar with the lid in the refrigerator for 1 - 2 days. Stir before drinking.
Calories: 656kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 55g | Saturated Fat: 48g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 86mg | Potassium: 559mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 2832IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 23mg