Mint Chutney Recipe
Mint Chutney is quick to make condiment that can spice-up any appetizer, especially Indian Chaats. Learn how to make restaurant style green chutney.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 1 Cup
- 1 bunch of coriander leaves
- half a bunch of mint leaves
- half a inch piece of ginger
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves
- 2 green chili, chopped
- 1 teaspoon mango powder (amchur powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder (jeera powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- Salt to taste
To make the chutney, first clean and wash the green leaves.
In a blender add all the ingredients to make the chutney along with a tablespoon or more of water.
Blend the ingredients to a smooth paste to make the chutney. If required, add more water. Transfer chutney to a clean bowl.
Serve Mint Chutney with snacks or store in the fridge.
Equipment Used: Preethi Mixer and Grinder ( buy it here )
Serving: 100Grams | Calories: 45kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.5g | Protein: 2.6g | Fat: 1.7g | Fiber: 2.8g