Mango Oats Breakfast Smoothie
This Breakfast Smoothie is sweet and creamy with a milkshake-like consistency.
Servings: 2 glasses
- 1 Cup mango pulp (ripe & sweet)
- 1/2 Cup instant or cooking oats
- 3 Cup low fat milk, chilled
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (sabja)
Soak oats in 1 cup of milk. Keep in the fridge overnight or for 5 - 6 hours.
To make the smoothie, add soaked overnight oats in the blender. Add mango pulp, remaining chilled milk and blend to a smooth consistency.
Pour mango smoothie into the serving glasses. Sprinkle chopped mango, chia seeds, and honey.
Enjoy Mango Oats Breakfast Smoothie chilled.
- You can use canned mango puree as well to make this smoothie.
- Make sure to use ripe and sweet mango pulp for this smoothie recipe.
- While blending the smoothie you can add 5 - 6 ice cubes as well.
- For a vegan smoothie, use almond milk or coconut milk.
Serving: 1glass | Calories: 358kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 184mg | Potassium: 603mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 46g | Vitamin A: 3526IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 476mg | Iron: 16mg