Virgin Mango Mojito
Mango Mojito is a refreshing non-alcoholic, dairy-free summer drink made from the ripe mango juice. Learn how to make virgin mango mojito in a few simple steps.
Ingredients For Mango Juice:
- 1 Cup mango pulp (ripe and sweet)
- 1 tablespoon granulated white sugar
- 1 Cup chilled or cold water
Other Ingredients For Mojito:
- 4 - 5 fresh mint leaves
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- 4 - 5 lemon wedges
- 5 - 6 ice-cubes, as required
- 1 litre club soda or sparkling water
In a serving glass, add 2 - 3 mint leaves, half a teaspoon of salt, lemon wedge, and gently crush them using a wooden spoon to release the flavor of mint leaves.
Fill each glass with 1/4 Cup of mango juice. Add ice cubes.
Fill each glass with club soda or sparkling water and stir. You can add alcohol as well at this stage.
Serve virgin mango mojito immediately.
- Readymade mango juice or canned mango pulp can be used instead of fresh mango juice.
- Taste mango pulp first and then add sugar accordingly. You can skip the sugar if mang is sweet enough.
- You can store homemade mango puree in the fridge for a week.
- Do not crush lemon juice and mint leaves for too long as they might turn bitter.
- I prefer using Himalayan Pink Salt for cocktails. You can use any kind of flavored salt for the purpose. Or add a dash of red paprika or green chili to spice it up.
Calories: 82kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 20mg | Potassium: 69mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 1512IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 8mg