Virgin Mango Mojito
Mango Mojito is a refreshing non-alcoholic, dairy-free summer drink made from the ripe mango juice. Learn how to make virgin mango mojito in a few simple steps.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 4 Glasses
- 2 Cup mango pulp
- Juice of two lemon
- 8 - 10 fresh mint leaves
- honey or sugar syrup to taste
- 1 litre club soda/sparkling water
Ingredients To Serve:
- ice-cubes, as required
- 4 - 5 fresh mint leaves
- 4 lemon wedges
Combine mango pulp with 1/4 Cup water and blend to a juice like liquid consistency. Set aside.
Add few mint leaves and lemon juice in a bowl. Gently crush them using a wooden spoon.
To serve, add ice-cubes in the glasses. Add lemon wedges and mint leaves.
Equally divide lemon mint juice in the serving glasses. Fill each glass with 1/4 Cup of mango juice. Add the sweetener according to taste. Stir to combine nicely.
Fill each glass with club soda and stir once.
Serve virgin mango mojito immediately.
- Readymade mango juice or canned mango pulp can be used instead of fresh mango juice.
- Do not crush lemon juice and mint leaves for too long as they might turn bitter.
- Adjust the amount of sweetener according to taste.
Serving: 250ml | Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 20.6g | Protein: 1.1g | Fat: 0.6g | Fiber: 2.6g