Loaded Vegetarian Nachos Recipe
Crispy tortilla chips layered with salsa, veggies, sour cream, and loads of cheese, baked to perfection. Learn how to make loaded vegetarian nachos in a few simple steps.
- 300 gram nacho or tortilla chips
- 1 Cup corn salsa ( see recipe )
- 1/2 Cup fresh tomato salsa ( see recipe )
- 1/2 Cup guacamole or diced avocado
- 1/2 Cup refried beans or canned beans
- 1/4 Cup shredded Gouda Cheese
- 1/4 Cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 tablespoon freshly chopped cilantro
Preheat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the nacho chips in a single layer on the baking sheet. Try use the baking tray that can be used for serving as well.
Layer the corn salsa or veggies over the nacho chips. Top it with refried beans, and grated cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven for 5 - 10 minutes or till the cheese melts.
Layer fresh salsa, guacamole, sour cream, and cilantro over the melted cheese.
Serve Loaded Vegetarian Nachos for snacks along with the mango mojito or lemon iced tea.
- Prepare the salsa and guacamole a few hours beforehand and store it in the refrigerator.
- Keep the freshly chopped herbs, lemon wedges, sour cream, and extra virgin olive oil in separate bowls on the serving table.
- Do not leave loaded nachos in the oven for too long as the layers of chips, beans, and cheese will start burning.
- It is best to make loaded nachos fresh and serve immediately. Once the layers are added on top of the chips they are turning soggy.
Calories: 551kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 893mg | Potassium: 464mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 496IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 296mg | Iron: 2mg