Sattu Sharbat Recipe
Sattu Sharbat is a traditional Indian drink packed with tons of health benefits. Learn how to make savory sattu drink in a few simple steps.
Servings: 4 Glasses
- 1/4 Cup chana sattu sattu flour
- 4 glasses of chilled water
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 4 - 5 fresh mint leaves fine chopped
Spices For Sattu Sharbat
- 2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon Chaat Masala
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon black salt/rock salt
Combine all the spices together and set aside.
In a large pitcher combine sattu and water. Stir to mix nicely.
Add the lemon juice and combine.
Now add the spice mix and chopped mint leaves. Whisk to mix it.
Taste and adjust the seasoning accordingly.
Serve Sattu Sharbat chilled.