Double Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
Double Chocolate Chip Muffins are moist, easy to make muffins packed with a double dose of chocolate. Find how to make the best one bowl chocolate muffins.
- 1/2 Cup unsalted butter softened (113 grams)
- 1/2 Cup granulated white sugar
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 2/3 Cup milk, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 Cup all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 Cup dark milk chocolate chunks
Preheat you oven to 375° F (190° C). Line muffin tray with paper liners and grease them with little butter or oil.
Now cream butter and sugar together in a large bowl using a hand mixer at medium speed until creamy.
Add one egg at a time and whisk for a minute or so each time.
Now add the milk, vanilla essence to the liquid mixture. Once again whisk with the hand mixer until well combined approx. for 2 - 3 minutes at medium speed.
Combine flour, salt and baking powder in a sieve. Sift over the liquid ingredient mixture. Add chocolate chips. Gently fold the batter using the spatula. Make sure there are no lumps or streaks remain in the batter.
Scoop an equal amount of batter into the prepared muffin tray. Fill only 3/4 of each muffin cup. Top each muffin with chocolate chunks. Bake the muffins for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Once baked transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool down for few minutes.
Serve Double Chocolate Chip Muffins with a cup of coffee for that extra chocolaty flavour.
How To Make Eggless Chocolate Muffins?
Replace eggs and milk with 1 Cup thick yogurt or curd.
- Do not mix the batter for too long else muffin will become hard.
- Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature before making the batter.
- You can use a stand mixer or gand mixer for making the muffin batter.
- From mint chocolate, white chocolate to dark chocolate, feel free to experiment with the flavor of these double chocolate chip muffins.
Serving: 1muffin | Calories: 311kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 77mg | Potassium: 224mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 298IU | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 2mg