Cafe Style Oreo Frappe
Oreo Frappe is a chocolatey cold coffee packed with the goodness and crunchiness of Oreo cookies. Learn how to make Starbucks style oreo frappuccino.
- 500 ml milk, chilled or semi-frozen
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 4 oreo cookies
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoon chocolate syrup
Ingredients for garnishing
- 1 scoop vanilla ice-cream
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- crushed oreo cookies
Fill the jar of the blender with milk, coffee, ice cream, cookies, and chocolate syrup. Blend the frappe till well combined. Do not blend the frappe for too long as it has to have a crunchy texture.
Pour the frappe into serving glasses.
Garnish with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream, drizzle chocolate syrup, and finish with crushed cookie chunks.
Serve Oreo Frappe chilled.
- Try to use chilled or semi-frozen milk for making this frappe.
- If milk is not chilled, add 2 - 3 ice-cubes while blending the frappe.
- Adjust the quantity of instant coffee powder according to the taste of the coffee or how strong/light you want to make the frappe.
- If you are not too keen, skip adding vanilla ice cream in the frappe. Add a scoop on top before serving.
- If you want to make it for kids, skip coffee and you will end up with oreo milkshake.
Calories: 473kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 288mg | Potassium: 646mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 48g | Vitamin A: 683IU | Calcium: 372mg | Iron: 3mg