Best Summer Fruit Salad Recipe
Fruit Salad is the best gluten-free, vegan and paleo-friendly healthy salad recipe bursting with summer flavors. Learn how to make a salad with fresh fruits in a few simple steps.
Servings: 4 adults
- 1 Cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 Cup diced ripe mango
- 1 Cup diced kiwi
- 1 Cup seedless black grapes
- 1 Cup diced apple
- 1 Cup diced fresh pineapple
Ingredients For The Dressing
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil, optional
- 4 - 5 mint leaves fine chopped
To prepare the dressing combine lemon juice, olive oil and honey. Whisk nicely. Set aside.
Combine all the fruits in a large bowl. Keep in the fridge before serving.
Just before serving, pour dressing over the salad. Mix nicely.
Sprinkle the chopped mint leaves.
Serve Summer Fruit Salad immediately with a tall glass of homemade iced tea ( see recipe).
- Avoid using tinned/canned/frozen fruits for the salad. Fresh fruits are the best to make a delicious salad.
- Try to pick sweet and ripe fruits for making this salad.
- Fruit Salad is best enjoyed fresh. Avoid storing it in the fridge for more than few hours.
- You can prepare the salad dressing in advance and store it in the fridge.
Serving: 138gram | Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 507mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 782IU | Vitamin C: 104mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 1mg