If you try this recipe and love it, please leave a comment and a rating. This helps us grow and reach many other food lovers like you, who are looking for a perfect tried and tested recipe.
Thai Stir Fry Vegetable Recipe
- 1 medium size onion cut into cubes
- 1 zucchini cut into wedges
- 1 red bell pepper cut into cubes
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into cubes
- 4 - 5 baby corn cut into half inch size pieces
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves fine chopped
- 2 tbsp red thai curry paste see recipe here
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp brown sugar buy it here
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar buy it here
- 2 - 3 tbsp of spring onion greens fine chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- To prepare Thai Stir Fry Vegetable, heat sesame oil in a wok (buy it here) over medium high heat. Add chopped garlic and stir fry in circular motion for few seconds.
- Next add the that red curry paste (see recipe here) and stir fry for 5 minutes or so. Now glaze the wok with vinegar, stir continuously, there will be lot of smoke generation from the wok. This adds to the flavor of the stir fry vegetables.
- Add onion to the wok and stir fry for few seconds over high heat. Once onion turn soft, add the remaining vegetables and stir fry.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and stir to combine. Season vegetables with salt to taste.
- Adjust the consistency of the stir fry vegetables by using little water or coconut milk. I usually add 1/4 Cup of water and let the vegetables cook over high heat for 5 - 10 minutes. But if you prefer dry stir fry vegetable skip this step.
- Sprinkle chopped spring onion greens and sesame seeds over the Thai Stir Fry Vegetable.
- Serve Thai Stir Fry Vegetable with fried rice or on its own for a wholesome meal.