How to make Club Sandwich in 30 minutes:
Clun Sandwich is one of the best ways to have a protein loaded breakfast. Learn how to make a delicious club sandwich with the leftovers.
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 boiled egg chopped
- 1 medium-size english cucumber diced
- 2 - 3 slices of chicken salami
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries optional
- 1/4 Cup shredded tandoori chicken optional
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp honey mustard
- 1 tbsp green chutney see recipe
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Combine cucumber, boiled egg, chicken, cranberries, mayo, mustard sauce, green chutney, salt and pepper. Mix nicely. Keep in the fridge until required.
- Grill the chicken salami in the pan until cooked. Transfer to a plate.
- To assemble the sandwich, place a lettuce leaf on the bread slice.
- Arrange one chicken salami over the lettuce leaf.
- Spread a tablespoon or two of egg stuffing over the chicken salami.
- Cover the sandwich with the remaining bread slice.
- Grill the sandwich in a sandwich maker or a grill pan ( buy it here ).
- Using a serrated knife cut sandwich into 4 square pieces.
- Serve the Club Sandwich with the tomato ketchup for breakfast or snacks.
Recommended Equipment: Grill Pan ( buy it here )