These days I am feeling so uninspired to cook or click anything, maybe it is the weather which has taken a toll on my creative thoughts or maybe I need a break to rejuvenate myself. But during summers most of the hill stations get so overcrowded that they turn into mini metros and one hardly feels connected to nature. I had one last box of strawberry with me and I was in no mood to use it for dessert so stirred up this simple slush, which is perfect to quench thirst in this hot weather, it has the freshness of lemon, the tartness of strawberries and sweetness of cranberry juice.
Strawberry and Cranberry Slush Recipe
Strawberry and Cranberry Slush is a refreshing summer drink flavored with fresh strawberries and the ice cubes make it really cooling drink.
- 2 cups strawberries washed, hulled
- 5 cups cranberry juice chilled
- 4 cups lemonade sprite or any other
- Crushed ice
- Lemon Wedges
- Mint leaves
- Place strawberries in a bowl and use a fork to gently mash.
- Fill serving glasses with crushed ice. Fill each glass with equal amount of cranberry juice and lemonade.
- Add a spoonful of crushed strawberry on top of each glass
- Garnish with lemon wedges and mint leaves before serving.