Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifles Recipe with KitchenAid Pro Line Cordless Hand Blender
KitchenAid product is one common gadget, which every homemaker wishes to have in her kitchen and feels thrilled while boasting about it among her friends. I also had this desire to own a KitchenAidproduct but don’t know why it never made it to my shopping list maybe because this year Santa was planning to give me an early Christmas Gift, my Santa was non other than famous food blogger Archana
), she held this Diwali Recipe Contest Giveaway on her website and the prizes were KitchenAid® Pro Line® Series 5-Speed Cordless Hand Blender
and KitchenAid® 3.5 Cup Food Chopper
by KitchenAid India
. I won’t lie to be humble that I was not expecting to win but yea not the first prize, I thought I will be so happy to win the second or third prize because I was so desperate to have a KitchenAid product on my shelf that too won by me but when I received Archana’s email that I have won the first prize (see my Diwali recipes here
) and my KitchenAid Blender is already on the way Oh My God!!! That was the moment of the year.
When I received the blender and opened the packaging, inside was a beautiful storage case with all the attachments nicely arranged inside it, I had this feeling of being a MasterChef participant. The Pro Line® Series Cordless Hand Blender has a rechargeable battery and is just as powerful as KitchenAid’s corded hand blender and delivers premium performance. With five attachments, five speeds and two blending arms, blending, chopping, whisking, shredding, frothing and pureeingis easier than ever before.
I was waiting for the Holiday Season to begin to use my KitchenAid Blender and create some Holiday Comfort Food Recipes, so here is the very first recipe created by using different attachments of my new KitchenAid Blender and this Holiday Season is so much fun in the kitchen while experimenting with different attachments of Blender and everyday learning about it’s new functions.
As already winters started everywhere, after Thanksgiving market is flooded with different variety of Pumpkins, whether it is Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Bread, Roasted Pumpkin Soup
or Pumpkin Cheesecake, dishes with Pumpkin are always an all time classic. After making trifles I had some Pumpkin Puree in hand so I made Mini Pumpkin Cakes and decorated it with Christmas theme, will share the recipe soon.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifles
- 12 Chocolate Cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 1 Cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup pumpkin puree, ready made or homemade
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ Cup regular sugar
- 1 Tsp Tea Masala (Chai Ka Masala) or Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Cup heavy cream or whipping cream
- To make pumpkin puree at home, use the darkest golden colour pumpkin you can find for this recipe. Remove skin, dice into small cubes and boil in some water till soft. Drain and blend till you get a fine puree. This can be made in advance and stored in fridge.
- Whip heavy cream using whisk attachment of the blender until stiff peaks form. Keep in fridge until required.
- Divide the cookie crumbs into the bottoms of your trifle or serving glasses. Gently press crumbs to form an even layer of crust. Set aside.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, sugar and tea spice. Beat until well combined and creamy.
- Use a spatula to fold in half of the whipped cream. Gently combine ingredients until no streaks remain.
- To Assemble the Trifles: Pipe or spoon a layer of pumpkin cheesecake onto the cookie crust followed by a layer of whipped cream. Repeat layers until your trifle reaches the top of your glass or jar.
- Store trifles in the fridge until ready to serve. If desired, garnish with crushed cookie crumbs or grated chocolate.
Fun FOOD and Frolic http://www.funfoodfrolic.com/
Leave a Comment
Subscribe to our newsletter!!
Sign Up To Have New Recipes Delivered Straight To Your Inbox (For Free)!