What Is Crunchy Oreo Frappe?
The oreo frappe is the newest obsession of the cold coffee lovers from all over the World. Those like me who love the Oreo cookies to the core this frappe is the best way to enjoy both the cookies and the coffee. And over a period of time, the crunchy oreo frappe has become the most loved version of cold coffee worldwide. Why? Maybe, because it is filled with the best of chocolate flavors and has a crunch to it.
How To Make Cafe Coffe Day Style Oreo Frappe?
TIPS TO MAKE PERFECT COPYCAT OREO FRAPPUCCINO:
- Before making the frappe, keep the milk in the freezer for 10 – 15 minutes. It has to be semi-frozen.
- Try to use full-fat (full cream) milk for making the frappuccino. It gives the thick and luscious texture to the drink.
- Do not blend the frappe to a smooth consistency. A little bit chunky texture is totally delightful in this oreo frappuccino.
- A good quality cold brew or a strong instant coffee powder is perfect to make oreo frappuccino.
- Avoid using too much of vanilla ice-cream else it will dominate the flavor of the frappuccino.
For more such fun recipes in your life, follow along on Facebook, Instagram, or subscribe to our Youtube Channel.
- 500ml milk, chilled
- 1 heaped tsp of instant coffee powder
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 4 oreo cookies
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice-cream
- 1 tsp chocolate syrup
- 1 - 2 cookies crushed
- Fill the jar of the blender ( buy it here ) with milk, coffee, ice cream, cookies and chocolate syrup.
- Blend the frappe till well combined.
- Pour the frappe into the serving glasses.
- Garnish with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream, drizzle chocolate syrup and finish with crushed cookie chunks.
- Serve Crunchy Oreo Frappe chilled.
- Recommended Equipment: Blender ( buy it here )