Too busy to bake a cake?No worries we have got for you a No Bake Strawberry Cake. This one is totally delicious and you might be tempted to have it all in one chance. Will you love me more if I tell you that this no-bake strawberry cake is eggless too? So simple to make this one would surely become one of your favorite centerpiece for the parties and the family get-togethers.
What makes this no-bake strawberry cake even more desirable is the simple ingredient list. And if you use the quality ingredients for this cake like I have done then this cake could be your best homemade dessert. The creamy texture and the cheesecake like smoothness come from the Mother Dairy Cream. And the good news is Mother Dairy Cream is a low-fat cream with only 25% milk fat. This low-fat fact makes this cake even more pleasing.
Talking about the cake, there are few steps where one need to be cautious to avoid the chance of messing up.
How To Make A Perfect No Bake Strawberry Cake?
- Always use the low sugar/digestive biscuits for the base. Why? This helps to control the sweetness in the cake.
- Never ever use the granulated sugar for this cake. Why? Because it will not dissolve in the batter.
- Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature before adding the gelatin.
- Try to use the good quality cream for this recipe. Like I have used the Mother Dairy Cream.
- And last but not the least, blend the cake mixture after adding the gelatin so that it is nicely combined in the batter.
Technically, you can make this no bake cake with any seasonal fruit – mango, passion fruit, cherry or blueberry. I just adore strawberries and love the idea of having them in the desserts. That is the reason Tea-Time Strawberry Cake is one of my pet tea-time bakes whenever the strawberries are in season.
So this strawberry season I am ditching the popular Tea-Time Strawberry Cake and sticking to this easy-peasy No Bake Strawberry Cake. Hope you like it too!
We are doing two Insta Cooking Classes with the Mother Dairy on Instagram. No Bake Strawberry Cake is the second recipe on the #InstaCookingClass with Mother Dairy. Hope you like the recipe! You can watch the full video of the recipe here.
For more such fun recipes in your life, follow along on Facebook, Instagram, or subscribe to our Youtube Channel.
- 12 - 15 low sugar digestive biscuits
- 1/4 Cup of Mother Dairy Butter melted
- 2 Cup chopped strawberries
- 2 Cup Mother Dairy Curd Yogurt
- 1 Cup Mother Dairy Cream
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Strawberry Sauce
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- To prepare the base of the cake crush the biscuits to a fine powder. You can do the same in a food processor as well.
- Combine melted butter with the crushed biscuits. Mix nicely.
- Spread the biscuit mixture evenly at the bottom of a springform cake.
- Press the biscuit base with the pressure of your palm. Keep it in the fridge to set.
- To prepare the base transfer the yogurt in a muslin cloth and tie it overnight at a certain height. This ensures all the liquid is drained out of yogurt and it has a thick cheese like consistency.
- Combine gelatin with 2 tablespoon of water and set aside to bloom.
- Blend together hung curd, cream, sugar, strawberry sauce and half of chopped strawberries.
- Microwave the bloomed gelatin till it turns into liquid for approximately 10 - 20 seconds.
- Add the gelatin liquid into the cake batter and blend once again.
- Combine remaining half of the chopped strawberries in the cake mixture and stir.
- Pour the cake mixture over the biscuit base.
- Keep it in the fridge covered for 3 - 4 hours or till is nicely set.
- Garnish with strawberry sauce and chopped strawberries.
- Enjoy No Bake Strawberry Cake!