Mint and Coriander Chutney Recipe is quick to make chutney that can spice-up any appetizer, especially Indian Chaats. No Indian street food fare is complete without spicy, flavorsome condiments. These condiments not only bring colors to the table but also provide a layer of flavors to the food. And green chutney is one such profound condiment.
- 1 bunch of coriander leaves
- half a bunch of mint leaves
- half a inch piece of ginger
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves
- 2 green chili chopped
- 1 tsp mango powder amchur
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp granulated white sugar
- Salt to taste
- To make the chutney, first clean and wash the green leaves.
- In a blender add all the ingredients to make the chutney along with a tablespoon or more of water.
- Blend the ingredients to a smooth paste to make the chutney.
- If required, add more water.
- Transfer chutney to a clean bowl.
- Serve Mint and Coriander Chutney immediately or store in the fridge.
Equipment Used: Preethi Mixer and Grinder ( buy it here )