Packed with spices and fiery flavors, our parties are so incomplete without Indo Chinese recipes also called Indian Chinese dishes. So what really is Indo-Chinese Cuisine? The quick Chinese stir-fry technique and seasoning spiked with the local zest, and the end result is an outburst of addictive flavors. It is the perfect amalgamation of sweet, spicy and savory flavors, good enough to make your mouth water just by the look of it. A sheer food porn. These Indo-Chinese party recipes are definitely worth bookmarking for your next house party or the weeknight dinner.
We’ve listed best Indo-Chinese Party Recipes that are indulgent and truly delicious in every sense. If that is not a good enough reason, then I must tell you, these Indo-Chinese Recipes are extremely simple to make at home.
Top 10 Indian Chinese Vegetarian and Non-Veg Recipes
1) Veg Spring Roll: These Veg Spring Roll stuffed with the Indo-Chinese flavors are so good I recommend making a double batch because they will go fast! These spring rolls are ridiculously delicious and totally irresistible. You just can’t stop at a single piece. And they are super easy to make – you just prepare the stuffing, then roll it up in the wrappers, and later deep-fry. They are always a star party appetizer at my place, no second thoughts about it. Click here to get the recipe
2) Chinese Bhel: Chinese Bhel Recipe is a popular Indo-Chinese street food. The deep-fried crispy noodles are combined with spicy sauces and vegetables to create the Chinese Bhel. It has trucks of crispy noodles, colorful vegetables, and the bold schezwan sauce. Chinese Bhel is a kind of snack, you would want to munch while sitting on a couch, watching your favorite movie and drinking some chilled beer. Click here to get the recipe
3) Gobi Manchurian: Gobi (Cauliflower) Manchurian another vegetarian variant of popular Indian-Chinese Chicken Manchurian, deep fried tender cauliflower florets stir fired in an array of oriental sauces to create an appetizing dish. Perfect to nibble on drinks. Gobi Manchurian is one of those dishes that perfectly satisfy all the checks in the criteria of an ultimate comfort food. Click here to get the recipe
1) Vegetable Manchurian: Vegetable Manchurian with Fried Rice is one congenial Indo-Chinese comfort food when I say Indo-Chinese it refers to an Indian version of Chinese dishes which are revamped over the years to suit the Indian palate. Light, spongy golf ball sized deep-fried vegetable dumplings plunged in piquant peppery sauce relished with stir-fried rice or noodles. Click here to get the recipe
2) Kung Pao Chicken: Kung Pao Chicken is one of the best food things that can happen to a Friday night party. Or for say, on any night when you are planning a Chinese dinner party. Kung Pao Chicken is the most popular Chinese takeaway fare. Why? Because it is so delicious. Along with a quick and simple fried rice, Kung Pao Chicken tastes simply divine. Click here to get the recipe
3) Soya Manchurian: Soya Manchurian it is a popular Indo Chinese dish. If you like to enjoy the dish as a starter, make it semi-saucy or with a little sauce to cover the Soya chunks. Serve it with Fried Rice or Chilli Garlic Noodles and your guests would love it. So simple to make and it is a pleasing change from the classic Vegetable Manchurian. Click here to get the recipe
4) Chilli Paneer: This Chilli Paneer recipe is quick and easy to make, and perfect for parties and quick weeknight dinners! Serve it with fried rice and you will have a delicious Indo- Chinese flavor inspired meal in few minutes. We, at India, love paneer and anything loaded with Indo-Chinese flavors. Chilli Paneer is the perfect combination of these two crowd charming favorites. Click here to get the recipe
1) Fried Rice: No good Indo-Chinese party meal is complete without fried rice. Whether it is Manchurian, Chilli Chicken or Kung Pao Chicken all taste best when served with Fried Rice. Fry everything and it’s a winner of a dish in the Indian subcontinent. Our fried rice is loaded with vegetables, sauces, and spicy seasoning. Click here to get the recipe
2) Chilli Garlic Noodles: Chilli Garlic Noodles is a simple stir-fried noodles recipe infused with bold flavors of garlic and hot red chili. If you are not in a mood for something elaborate yet bold than this could be the satiating dish for you, serve with Manchurian or a schezuan sauce. These Chili Garlic Noodles taste delicious on its own as well. Click here to get the recipe
3) Quick Tofu and Vegetable Stir Fry: You can pick any combination of local produce of vegetables for this gluten-free, vegan stir-fry. It is a low-calorie one-pot meal. Perfect even for a diabetic diet. This Tofu and Vegetable Stir Fry is currently a hit on our Indo-Chinese party menu. There are two reasons for that. One, it takes less than 30 minutes to get ready. Second, it tastes super delicious. You can serve it with fried rice as well. Or maybe with Pad Thai Noodles.