How to Make Easy Garlic and Herb Roasted Potato
- To prepare the garlic and Herb Roasted Potato, wash the potato in water to get rid of dirt. Wipe them with a kitchen towel. If your prefer, peel the skin. I have used baby potato but you can use regular potato as well for the recipe. Cut the regular size potato into equal size wedges.
- Now arrange the potato in a microwave safe plate and cook in the microwave for 5 - 10 minutes. This helps potato to absorb the flavor of herbs and potato nicely.
- Transfer potato in a large mixing bowl (buy it here) and add olive oil, herbs, salt, black pepper and cloves of garlic. Toss the potato in the seasoning mix to evenly coat each piece with the herbs and spices.
- Let the potato sit in the seasoning mix for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven (buy it here) at 180'C. Arrange the potatoes in a baking sheet (buy it here).
- Roast the potato in the oven till cooked through and the outer layer turns crisp. This usually takes 50 - 60 minutes, after interval of 30 minutes turn the tray for even roasting of the potatoes.
- Serve Garlic and Herb Roasted Potato immediately after roasting with some cheese grated on top.