How to make Bhune Tamatar Ki Chutney in less than 25 minutes:
- 2 - 3 medium-size tomato
- 2 green chili
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves
- half a bunch of corinader roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp mustard oil sarson oil
- Salt to taste
- Rinse the tomato and green chili in water. Pat dry with kitchen towel.
- To roast the tomato and chili you can keep them directly over the flame or use a wire mash.
- Roast the vegetables till they get charred marks. Keep on rotating them while roasting to get evenly cooked.
- Chili takes less time than tomatoes to get roasted. Remove the chilies as soon they get charred.
- Once roasted, roughly chop the tomato and chili.
- Blend together roasted tomato, chili and other ingredients together.
- You can either blend it to a smooth puree or keep it coarse in texture.
- It is always best to keep this chutney a bit chunky in texture.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning accordingly.
- Transfer to a clean jar and store in the fridge or serve immediately.
Recommended Equipment: ( buy it here )